We are a membership organisation, and only members and their guests are able to attend our events. If you would like to meet us before you join the society, you can register on this site as a prospective member, which will establish a user name and password that you can use to log in and book to up to two events as a paying guest. Just click the events tab on the main menu, select current programme, and make a booking for the event of your choice. Register
Once you have registered, you can join the Society at any time. Join Now
What else do I get as a member?
- A quarterly programme of forthcoming London Branch events posted to your home;
- A glossy quarterly publication, “Food & Wine” containing news and reports from around Europe and Africa;
- An annual wine vintage guide incorporated into your credit card size membership card;
- Reduced-rate club facilities at the prestigious Navy & Military Club in St. James, London;
- Many other benefits including discounts at hotels and restaurants world-wide.
What does it cost?
Annual membership of the IWFS currently costs £42 for Single membership or £55 for Joint membership ( two people at the same address). Young members (18-35) are at half these rates. The London Branch additionally charges £10 per annum (per household) to cover the postage and printing costs of our programme. London Branch members requiring overseas mailing of the programme pay an additional £5. Members of other IWFS Branches pay only the London Branch fee.
The Society’s membership year runs from January to December. If you join between 30th June and 31st October, the annual fees are halved. After 31st Oct you pay the full annual fee, but receive up to 14 months membership.
You can pay by credit card or PayPal. You can also pay by bank transfer to IWFS LB Allocations Account 53909708 sort code 09-01-52 .
Existing London Branch members wishing to renew their membership , please login and use the My Account tab on the main menu.