Events can be booked from the front page, but the header menu is always there if you get lost. It works slightly differently on small tablets and smartphones; please see below.
If you do not have an account, go to Register on the main menu. Enter the username and password that you wish to use when you login, along with your email address. Click Register and you will be logged in automatically with your new username and password. Now you will be able to book events, and use the functions on the My Details menu.
Please do not use this form if you already have an account. The system will not allow you to register more than one username and password to the same email address – it will tell you that your email address is invalid.
When you are ready, click ‘check out’, review the personal information at the bottom of the screen (you will have to fill it in the first time, but after that it should be done for you automatically), and select your method of payment.
If you choose payment by credit card, the transaction will be treated as confirmed. If you select off line payment, you will need to make a bank transfer or send a cheque, and the booking will be shown as on hold or pending until the Treasurer confirms that payment has been received.
The Terms and Conditions can be found via the link near the bottom of the screen.
- Why do I get an error message when I try to register, saying that my username or email address is already in use? The site already has registered accounts for most existing users. Irt is not possible to register more than one account to the same email address.
- Why do I get an error message saying that my email address is invalid? I am sure that I typed it correctly. It means that there is already a username and password registered to that email address. If you did not not register an account yourself, please contact email@example.com
- Where do I find the event description? Click the relevant event title on the Upcoming Events page or on the Home page.
- Can my partner have their own username (and password?) Yes they can, but it will be linked to a separate account, with a different email address, and you will not be able to see each others’ bookings.
- The vast majority of problems experienced by members in using this web site are related to usernames and passwords.
In order to book an event, join or renew membership on line, you must have registered an account on this web site and be logged on to it with your username and password.
- This web site does not ‘forget’ registered usernames and passwords, but there are circumstances that can arise which may give that impression. Some of these are indicated below.
- Trying to use usernames or passwords from the international IWFS web site iwfs.org. The two web sites are completely separate.
- Using an old password. Please be sure to make a note of your new password if you ask for it to be reset or change it yourself in the My Account menu.
- Trying to register an account when you already have one. Please do not try to do this. You will either be told that your information is incorrect or else you will end up with two accounts with different usernames which will confuse everybody.
- A failed password change. Please test your new password by logging back in after you have changed it.
- Failing to complete a lost password transaction. You need to specify the username that you currently have registered correctly, click on the link in the email that will be sent to you, and complete the form that should then appear to specify a new password, and receive a success confirmation. Sometimes these automatically generated emails go astray because they are filtered out by your internet service provider or email supplier.
- Entering username or password incorrectly. These need to be entered exactly with the same use of capital and small letters, numbers and spaces. This is not a very high risk site and you are recommended to choose a password that is easy to enter and to remember. Please do not use passwords that you also use for anything critical like on-line banking.
If you have problems logging in, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for your password to be reset. If you wish you can specify the password that you would like to use. You can always change it after you have logged in but please remember to keep a note of it if you do.