Join us for dinner, following our AGM at the Army and Navy Club.
We will have a glass of wine on arrival at 6.30pm for the AGM. The meal will be held in the same room as the AGM and will follow on directly. The menu will be as follows, served with wines from the Club cellar:
Smoked Haddock Mousse with Watercress and Hazelnut salad, Lemon Oil and Rye Bread
Herb Roasted Fillet of Pork, with Caramelised Apple, Colcannon Potatoes, Broccoli, Carrots and Cider Juice
Prosecco and Cream Cheese Mousse with Red Berry Jelly and Tuile Biscuit
Coffee and mints
This event is heavily subsidised, to encourage you to join us and make your views known.
Venue: The Army and Navy Club (RAG), 36 – 39 Pall Mall, SW1Y 5JN
Time: AGM 6.30 pm. Dinner 7.15 pm (after AGM)
Mobility rating: 3 – steps up then lift access. Wheelchair access can be arranged
Nearest Tube: Green Park or Piccadilly
Dress: Smart Casual, no jeans or trainers
Price P/Person: £49 Members
Organiser: Stephanie Shepherd
[email protected] Tel 01276 65900
Calling Notice – Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the London Branch of the International Wine and Food Society shall be held at 6.30 pm on Wednesday 9th November 2022 for the following business:
- Apologies for Absence
- Minutes of the Last Meeting
- Matters Arising
- Chairman’s Report
- To receive and consider the accounts for the period 1st July 2021 to 30th June 2022
- Appointment of an Examiner
- Membership Matters: including subscription rates for 2023.
- To elect Branch Officers and Committee Members*
- Open Discussion and Any Other Business**
Copies of the relevant papers will be available before the Meeting.
* In accordance with Para. 5.1 of The Branch Constitution, all nominations for the Committee must be submitted in writing to The Meeting Secretary** at least thirty days in advance of the Meeting. The candidate should be nominated by two London Branch members and must signify in writing her/his willingness to stand.
** Please send nominations or items for discussion to: Stephanie Shepherd, 59 Lime Avenue, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 2BH or by email to [email protected]
Organiser: Stephanie Shepherd Email: [email protected]
Tel: 01276 65900 Address: 59 Lime Avenue, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 2BH
The AGM will be followed by a dinner at the RAG which is advertised above. Would those members who wish to attend the AGM only, please let Stephanie know by 1st November 2022 so that the Club can provide adequate seating.