We are sorry to say that we have had to cancel the dinner, due to an insufficient number of members being prepared to travel in the event of a train strike. All those who have booked will receive a refund. We will hold a replacement dinner next year.
The AGM will be conducted by Zoom. Please email email@example.com if you would like to participate.
Calling Notice – Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the London Branch of the International Wine and Food Society shall be held at 6.30 pm on Tuesday 13th December 2022 for the following business:
- Apologies for Absence
- Minutes of the Last Meeting
- Matters Arising
- Chairman’s Report
- To receive and consider the accounts for the period 1st July 2021 to 30th June 2022
- Appointment of an Examiner
- Membership Matters: including subscription rates for 2023.
- To elect Branch Officers and Committee Members*
- Open Discussion and Any Other Business**
Copies of the relevant papers will be available before the Meeting.
* In accordance with Para. 5.1 of The Branch Constitution, all nominations for the Committee must be submitted in writing to The Meeting Secretary** at least thirty days in advance of the Meeting. The candidate should be nominated by two London Branch members and must signify in writing her/his willingness to stand.
** Please send nominations or items for discussion to: Stephanie Shepherd, 59 Lime Avenue, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 2BH or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Organiser: Stephanie Shepherd Email: email@example.com
Tel: 01276 65900 Address: 59 Lime Avenue, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 2BH
The meeting will be conducted by Zoom. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to participate.
Bookings are closed for this event. Please contact the organiser for last-minute places.