A Côtes Comparison including an Armand Rousseau Grand Cru and a Le Corton Grand Cru.Date/Time
Date(s) - Tue 15th Jan, 2019
The Naval Club
Wine by Paul Mapplebeck. Food by Ann Marie
Paul will turn his learned but amusing attention to red burgundy, comparing the four basic quality areas with wines from Cotes de Beaune and Cotes de Nuits. Although these are adjacent parts of heartland Burgundy they can show distinct differences. Following a starter white, the wines will be served in twos.
- 2014 Hautes-Cotes de Beaune (Rollin)
- 2015 Hautes-Cotes de Nuits (Tastelune)
- 2010.Volnay (Vaudoisey)
- 2010 Nuits St. Georges – Le Lavieres (Chauvenet)
- 2004 Beaune-Clos du Roi 1 Cru (Tollot-Beaut)
- 2004 Vosne Romanee 1 Cru-Aux Bruilees (Grivot)
- 2006 Le Corton Grand Cru (Tollot-Beaut)
- 2006 Clos de la Roche Grand Cru (Armand Rousseau)
The tasting will be followed by a fabulous supper cooked by Chef Ann Marie.
Venue: Naval Club 38 Hill Street, London W1J5NS
Nearest Tube Green Park or Hyde Park
Mobility Rating: 5 (Steep Stairs)
Time 7 pm
Dress Smart Casual
Price per Person: Members £65 Guests £68
Organiser: Beverley St John Aubin 0207 486 4207
Bookings are closed for this event. Please contact the organiser for last-minute places.