Loire Valley Dinner
Another great evening at Le Vieux Comptoir.Date/Time
Date(s) - Tue 9th May, 2017
Le Vieux Comptoir
Following the excellent Savoie and Corsican events at Le Vieux Comptoir in previous years, Laurent Faure has laid on another special evening for us, this time based upon food and wine from the Loire Valley.
The menu will comprise
– Ravioles with Wild Mushrooms
– Lamb Shank with potato galettes
– Goat’s Cheese
– Tarte Tatin with Touraine Safran
For the wines, we will have Loire valley wines chosen from Laurent’s list as follows:
– 1 sparkling (White Cremant de Loire)
– 2 Whites (1 Sauvignon & 1 Chenin Blanc)
– 2 Reds (1 Sancerre and 1 Touraine)
– and to finish 1 Moelleux (white half dry)
These evenings are very popular and we are limited to 14 people, so please book early.
Venue: Le Vieux Comptoir, 26-28 Moxon Street, London, W1U 4EU
Mobility rating: 3 – a step into the shop, then full lift access.
Nearest Tube: Baker Street
Dress: Smart Casual
Price per person: £70 Members, £75 Guests
Organiser: Beverley St.John Aubin Tel 0207 486 4207
Bookings are closed for this event. Please contact the organiser for last-minute places.