Calling Notice – Annual General Meeting
Wednesday 25th October 2017 at 18.30 for 18.45
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the London Branch of the International Wine and Food Society shall be held at M 2-3 Threadneedle Walk, 60 Threadneedle Street, at 18.45 for the following business:
- Apologies for Absence
- Minutes of the Last Meeting
- Matters Arising
- Chairman’s Report
- To receive and consider the audited accounts for the period 1st July 2015 to 30th June 2016.
- To elect Branch Officers and Committee Members*
- Membership Matters
- To consider the following amendment to the Constitution:
That: The maximum number of elected members able to serve on the Branch Committee be increased from 12 to 14.
Proposed by: Stephanie Shepherd Seconded by: Peter Diamond
- Open Discussion and Any Other Business
Copies of the relevant papers will be available before the Meeting.
* In accordance with Para. 5.1 of The Branch Constitution, all nominations for the Committee must be submitted in writing to The Meeting Secretary** at least thirty days in advance of the Meeting. The candidate should be nominated by two London Branch members and must signify in writing her/his willingness to stand.
** Nominations or items for discussion to: Stephanie Shepherd, 59 Lime Avenue, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 2BH
So that we are aware of numbers, please indicate on the Booking Form whether you will be attending, even if you are not attending the social event afterwards.
Venue: M Restaurant, 2 & 3 Threadneedle Walk, 60 Threadneedle Street, London EC2R 8HP
Nearest Tube: Bank
Mobility: Easy access for all
Time: 18.30 for 18.45pm (AGM only)
Dress: Smart Casual
Price: Members – Free
Organiser: Stephanie Shepherd Email: email@example.com
Tel: 01276 65900 Address: 59 Lime Avenue, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 2BH
Bookings are closed for this event. Please contact the organiser for last-minute places.