Annual General Meeting and Social Event
Join us for an informal get-together and AGM via Zoom.Date/Time
Date(s) - Mon 16th Nov, 2020
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the London Branch of the International Wine and Food Society shall be held at 6.00 pm on Thursday 19th November 2020 for the following business:
- Apologies for Absence
- Minutes of the Last Meeting
- Matters Arising
- Chairman’s Report
- To receive and consider the accounts for the period 1st July 2019 to 30th June 2020
- Appointment of an Examiner
- Membership Matters: including subscription rates for 2021.
- To elect Branch Officers and Committee Members*
- Open Discussion and Any Other Business
Copies of the relevant papers will be available before the Meeting.
* In accordance with Para. 5.1 of The Branch Constitution, all nominations for the Committee must be submitted in writing to The Meeting Secretary** at least thirty days in advance of the Meeting. The candidate should be nominated by two London Branch members and must signify in writing her/his willingness to stand.
** Please send Nominations or items for discussion to: Stephanie Shepherd, 59 Lime Avenue, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 2BH or by email to email@example.com
The event will be followed by an informal get-together. Bring along a bottle of wine and tell us about it! And we would really welcome your views on what you would like us to do next year.
Please email Stephanie at the address below to let her know that you will be attending. She will send you the Zoom link and codes to access the meeting nearer the time.
Organiser: Stephanie Shepherd Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 01276 65900 Address: 59 Lime Avenue, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 2BH