Thursday 21st November 2019 at 5.50 pm for 6.00 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the London Branch of the International Wine and Food Society shall be held at Corney & Barrow at 6.00 pm on Thursday 21st November 2019 for the following business:
- Apologies for Absence
- Minutes of the Last Meeting
- Matters Arising
- Chairman’s Report
- To receive and consider the accounts for the period 1st July 2018 to 30th June 2019.
- Appointment of an Examiner
- Membership Matters: including subscription rates for 2020.
- To elect Branch Officers and Committee Members*
- Open Discussion and Any Other Business
Copies of the relevant papers will be available before the Meeting.
* In accordance with Para. 5.1 of The Branch Constitution, all nominations for the Committee must be submitted in writing to The Meeting Secretary** at least thirty days in advance of the Meeting. The candidate should be nominated by two London Branch members and must signify in writing her/his willingness to stand.
** Please send Nominations or items for discussion to: Stephanie Shepherd, 59 Lime Avenue, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 2BH
or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The AGM will be followed by a special wine tasting and dinner which is detailed elsewhere in the programme, and can be booked in the usual way. If you would like to attend the AGM but have not booked for this event, then please email Stephanie at the above address.
Venue: Corney & Barrow, 1 Thomas More Street, E1W 1YZ
Nearest Tube: Tower Hill
Mobility: Steps into the building and flight of steps within the building
Time: 5.50 for 6.00pm for AGM. Dress: Smart Casual