Tuesday, 19th October 2021 at 6.30 pm
Venue: The Library, The Army and Navy Club, 36 Pall Mall, London SW1Y 5JN
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the London Branch of the International Wine and Food Society shall be held at 6.30 pm on Tuesday 19th October 2021 for the following business:
- Apologies for Absence
- Minutes of the Last Meeting
- Matters Arising
- Chairman’s Report
- To receive and consider the accounts for the period 1st July 2020 to 30th June 2021
- Appointment of an Examiner
- Membership Matters: including subscription rates for 2022.
- To elect Branch Officers and Committee Members*
- Open Discussion and Any Other Business**
Copies of the relevant papers will be available before the Meeting.
* In accordance with Para. 5.1 of The Branch Constitution, all nominations for the Committee must be submitted in writing to The Meeting Secretary** at least thirty days in advance of the Meeting. The candidate should be nominated by two London Branch members and must signify in writing her/his willingness to stand.
** Please send nominations or items for discussion to: Stephanie Shepherd, 59 Lime Avenue, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 2BH or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Organiser: Stephanie Shepherd Email: email@example.com
Tel: 01276 65900 Address: 59 Lime Avenue, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 2BH
The AGM will be followed by a dinner at the RAG which will be advertised separately. Would those members who wish to attend the AGM only, please let Stephanie know by 1st November 2021 so that the Club can provide adequate seating.